These protein cookie dough balls are the only way you want to end your week !
5 ingredients, takes only 5 minutes to prepare : it's perfect if you need a little boost in the afternoon or a snack going on your weekends adventures.
My advice : always have some in the fridge / freezer !
You can prep them in advance and let it up to 7 days in the fridge. A healthy and tasty way to indulge while getting all the protein and vitamins you need.
- 90 g oat flour
- 2 tbsp cricket powder
- 125g cup nut butter of choice, I prefer salted peanut butter or cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt if none in nut butter
- 90g fair trade chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl. I like to use my hands after using a spoon for a little!
- Add a few splashes of water if your dough seems too dry.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and store in fridge for up to one week.
- Enjoy :)